Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Book review, Keeper




Hey folks, it’s time for another book review.

This time I read Keeper by Kristine Williams. I quite enjoyed Keeper. The author has come up with a new twist on an old theme. I also love sci-fi and this is good sci-fi.


There was one plot problem that continued to bother me right up until near the end when it was all tied together neatly and made perfect sense. Whew! Keeper has action, suspense, and mystery enough to keep anybody reading through to the end.  Also, the constant attempts of the two main characters to understand each other, and themselves, provides endless entertainment. Here’s where to find it.

 
The one real problem I had with this book was the occasional difficulty in knowing which character was speaking. The odd “he said / she said” would have been helpful. Having said that, I am looking forward to further adventures of Alex and Evan.
I give this book four stars out of five. Happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. I'll go check it out. the cover is gorgeous! How are you, Pru?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April, I did enjoy the book for sure. Me? I've had a heck of a week, but I believe all the work will pay off. How's the book doing? I'm glad you joined the ranks of the self published.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest