Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Friday, March 30, 2012

ROW80 Sign-up


Hi folks, it’s time to declare for the next ROW80 round. I had planned a lot for this, but Life seems to be slowing my down a bit. Ah well, it’s a sure sign of Spring. Over all I was pretty successful with the goals I set for myself last time. Perhaps now is the time to pull back, just a teensy bit.

Ok, here are the goals for ROW80, Round 2.
1.      Blog twice each week over and above my ROW80 check-ins
2.      Continue to read and comment on the blogs of my fellow writers
3.      Write at least 2K words on a WIP each week
4.      I set out to publish six novels this year. I managed three last round, and two more between rounds, so that leaves me with one more novel to publish. I will see if I can get it out this round.
5.      Read and review two or more first novels by new writers this round
6.      Publish two or more short works (between five and twenty five thousand words)

Well, there they are, another six goals for this round. Should be easy, right?

Ah, we writers have such a hard life.

Drop by and say Hi, I'd love to hear from you all. :)

10 comments:

  1. OK, OK. I'll try it this time. But tomorrow I may just lie on the sofa and read... sounds like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally, I did that yesterday, deliciously decadent.

      Delete
  2. I see you breezing through this one! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, Prudence! As much as you accomplished in the last ROW, I bet this one will indeed be easy. :) See you on April 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennette, thanks for the support. Reading Time's Enemy now, really enjoying it.

      Delete
  4. Tag! You're IT!! Go to my page and see! http://charismaloy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goal list. You did fabulously last round and I have no doubt you'll ace this one too. Wishing you all the best with your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raelyn, thanks for the good wishes. See you on the ROW.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest