Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ROW80 Check-in #5




I’m a little behind today, but things are going well. I have had a productive week so far, my editor is happy and so am I, besides I have a hair appointment tomorrow. I love getting my hair styled.
Ok, on to the goals.

One: Write something at least five times or more each week.
Yep, right on track here.

Two: Write a minimum of 2500 words each week.
Got this week covered already, life is good.

Three: Publish at least six new novels in 2012.
This week I wrote a new chapter to fit into another project that is soon to be finished. My editor loves the new chapter. I am thrilled with this one and believe it will be my best work by far.

Four: Read and review six or more first novels by new authors. (I don’t give bad reviews, so don’t panic, I’m friendly, honest. J
This week I finished reading Gorinthians by Justin Mitchel. I loved this and can’t wait for the next in the series. I will post a review tomorrow.

Five: do more to be supportive of new and struggling writers.
This one is a work in progress. I have read and commented on about a dozen blogs or more in the past three days.

Six: Publish a small collection of erotic short stories. Hey, I’ve been around for over sixty years, and this one is on my bucket list. I will make it happen in 2012.
This one is still in the works.

Well, that’s my Wednesday folks, how are all of you doing?

If you like Vikings and Aliens as well as world ending battles, check out Incoming here:



6 comments:

  1. Pru, you are a Viking ... if I get six more titles out the rest of my life I'd consider it a major victory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, no rest for the weary. hehehe Thanks Chris.

      Delete
  2. Hey Prudence, you are Rocking the Row I see. And what an awesome week you're having so far. Keep it up. And I might just be tugging at your ear for help after I get my life under control with the hubby and surgery this week. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, I hope hubby is recovering swiftly. Anything I can do to help, I'm there. :)

      Delete
  3. Trying to get some background together for a story that has been going through my head for several months. Good Heavens woman! How do you do this???? If I can pull myself together and actually get this story written all the background data looks like about three more stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Crystianna, background material can indeed be the stuff of great stories. :)

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest