Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Revival!



Okay, for the past few posts I've been whining about my cold. Well it seems to be fading away and I’m back to top form once again. This means I've chained myself to the computer to try and catch up on NaNoWriMo a bit.  I’m working on a sci-fi project and here is the interim cover.



I’ll post a more detailed report on my NaNo efforts on Friday. Now let’s look at ROW80 progress so far this week.


Goals:
1.      Write 5000 words per week until first draft of WIP is complete.
So far I have about five thousand words written so far this week. I’m going to make the NaNo deadline. I am!

2.      Accept more requests for interviews. (Currently I only do about one in five. Bad me! I’m told I need to open up and get over my shyness.)
Have another to fill out this weekend. This is starting to be lots of fun.

3.      Read and comment on at least one blog per day.
I managed this one, no problem.

Okay folks, how many of you have signed up for NaNo? How many of you are under the gun like me?



3 comments:

  1. Ahh NANOWRIMO is crazy! I tried one year but it got to be too much. Good luck to you and hope it's fun!
    -Amanda
    http://shmandarinorange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, it is crazy, but I find it give me that shot in the arm that gets me going.
      Thanks for dropping by, Amanda

      Delete
  2. I agree with Amanda. I couldn't do NaNoWriMo. I have learned that time and word count pressure don't work for me. I have tried too many times and every time I end up discouraged and not liking my story. For me, a schedule of daily writing time works best. And it doesn't matter what month it is. :) But, that is the great thing about life, we can each find what works for us. Kudos to you for going for it.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest