Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fan Mail


Hi folks, 
I've had my head down over the keyboard working on the NaNo thing this past few days. That’s about all I can say, except that today I found a couple of sweet fan letters in my e-mail. Actually they were comments on my blog, but they count. I’ll share them with you.


I finished this book yesterday and it was a real joy to read. I liked the take on vampires and the characters as they came into play. As a stand-alone it was very good but I truly hope you keep this one going. I want to see how several of the couple grow and how Ella's children came about and came to be what they are in this book. Excellent characters, they make you want to know more about them and their lives.” on Immortal Tigress


Just finished Novan Witch. I have to say I was very pleased with the story. I really enjoyed the characters and the story line was excellent. I like the way it moved along, never stalling and carried my attention all the way through. I enjoyed the character interactions and how smoothly they all blended together. I'm really looking forward to seeing the next book. I want to see how Brenna's father reacts and the repercussions of the clan takeover.” on Novan Witch


Now for the ROW80 report.

Goals:
1.      Write 5000 words per week until first draft of WIP is complete.
I doubled that this time. NaNo deadlines really get me going.

2.      Accept more requests for interviews. (Currently I only do about one in five. Bad me! I’m told I need to open up and get over my shyness.)
Didn’t get any requests this week.

3.      Read and comment on at least one blog per day.
I managed this one, no problem.

Well, that’s it for me this week, folks. How are you doing? Have you got anything exciting on the go? No? Well, in that case, you could go check out the two books mentioned above. Just sayin’.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work this week. NaNoWriMo has you going strong. Keep up the pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Ryan. The cheering section keeps me inspired to soldier on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice comments to get in the post:) well done on the writing and all the best for this week- head down now - fingers must fly:)

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest