Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Friday, November 16, 2012

Nose to the Grindstone




Okay, it’s Friday and time for another NaNoWriMo check-in. I've had my nose to the grindstone for days now, and I am seeing results. Good productive results that I can be proud of.  I have just crossed the 33 thousand word mark and I am pleased with the way the story is going. So, here’s me hard at work…



On this story…


Which you can read for free by clicking the link below the picture. 

So shake those pom-poms, rattle those noise makers, throw those hats in the air and cheer me on.

Oh, let me know how you’re doing too, especially if you’re way ahead of me. It inspires me to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest