Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wednesday check-in ROW80




I’ve had a wild and crazy two weeks, but that’s what keeps life interesting. At least that’s what I’m telling myself these days. It would have been so very easy to just put aside the writing and get everything else done, but you know what? You never get it all done, ever. So, in that vein, I managed what I could and actually am doing Ok so far this week.
On to the goals:

1.      Blog twice each week over and above my ROW80 check-ins
I believe I did manage one post, but if not I will get in two extras.

2.      Continue to read and comment on the blogs of my fellow writers
This I did manage to get done. Not only that, I managed to get the damned WP membership thing straightened out so I can comment on your blogs without so much hassle. Bonus.

3.      Write at least 2K words on a WIP each week
Ok, I’ve got one K down, one more to go.

4.      I set out to publish six novels this year. I managed three last round, and two more between rounds, so that leaves me with one more novel to publish. I will see if I can get it out this round.
I have one almost ready for the editor, so I’m right on track here.

5.      Read and review two or more first novels by new writers this round
I’m quite lost here. If any of you have a first or second novel you want me to read, or if you have a suggestion, please let me know.

6.      Publish two or more short works (between five and twenty five thousand words
I’ve got the first of these ready to go. I just need a cover for it and I can put it up.

Well, that’s it for me folks, how are you all doing with your targets?

6 comments:

  1. Doin' good girl! Especially considering you started the week having to get yourself back together from losing power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write 6 books a year??? That's a crazy fast pace! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you tell me I'm trying to do too much! Well, it's true I don't knit... that must be the secret to your greased-lighting mellowness....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great progress. Six novels is really something! Nice with the 1k writing. I'm eager to put in a big word count this week! Best wishes for your week, Prudence.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest