Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Power Outages



Hi folks, just a quick post today, I hope. The power company had a huge breakdown, you know, one of those things that can never happen so you don’t need backups? Argh.  Anyway, it will take several days to get all the repairs complete and the power will be shut off at intervals without warning so repairs can be made.
Does this drive me nuts? Yep. Did I ever replace that bad battery in my laptop? Nope. Gah. Wish I had? Oh yeah. Anyway, as soon as we get straightened out I can get back to regular practice. So, if I miss one of your blog posts, that’s probably why.
What will I do in the meantime? Why grab the Paleo laptop, (paper and pen) and keep writing, what else?
Be well my friends, I will return.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know how it works for you, Prudence, but the "Paleo laptop" is often my true creative outlet, not my beloved Toshiba or my temperamental desktop, Serendipity. With the limits of lines and wire bindings, I find unlimited worlds...

    I wish for the same joy to fill you today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eden, got power back for a few minutes. I agree, when inspiration fails I often retreat to the Paleo laptop. Funny how that simple shift gives me new direction. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I knew that would be your solution! Stay warm you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Paleo laptop" sounds like the perfect solution. No interuptions from social media. You should get a ton done! Let the words fly my lady!

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest