Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

Returned



Hi folks, I’m back. This time of year can easily become a whirlwind of busy. That is putting it mildly. However, it has been one of the best Christmases/ Yuletides ever. First we managed to get Charis into the country and into our arms in time for Christmas. Awesome for us all.


The opening of gifts was an embarrassment of riches. Oh the joys of living with a jewelry maker. I was given a new jewelry box filled with the most wonderful treasures. 

Oh yes, of course we have been eating our faces off for days and visiting with friends and family.

Alas there are only a few days of excess left then it is back to work like you mean it. Hee hee hee.  I am planning a winter of heavy workload and high expectations from my writing. I am also hoping to make positive changes with this blog. I do hope to continue to introduce you to new authors, and there are rumors of making a Vlog as well.
I will elaborate on the goals more in the first ROW80 post of the next round.
So, tell me what you would like to see more of, see new, or anything else you would like to see me tackle in the New Year.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Prudence!

    I know all about returning. Boy, oh, boy do I know. But I'm so glad to hear that you finally got Charis across that stupid border and that y'all are having a great time. Glad your back and I'm glad to be back. Happy 2013 cause I am so done with 2012. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, glad to see you back too. Let's make 2013 our year. :)

      Delete
  2. Glad that you had such a wonderful holiday. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liv, may this year bring you much joy and success. :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest