Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas / Happy Holiday everybody!




Love and Hugs from our house to yours.

3 comments:

  1. And a very happy Boxing Day!

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas, Prudence. Looking forward to seeing you around cyber space in 2013.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering
    if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Also see my page :: diablo 3 gold farming

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest