Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Post of 2013


Happy New Year---2013

Yep, it that time again folks. You know, the time of year we resolve to do all sorts of things that we will never accomplish. Well, I’m no different, but this time I resolve to resolve three things I will accomplish. First I resolve to do more of this.



I also resolve to never start a fight with a Klingon. I resolve to stay away from Antarctica and not to try to count the penguins. I also resolve to strive towards being a more loving human being.

Okay, on that note, let’s take a look at what I hope to accomplish in the next round of Row 80.


Goals:
1.      Write 10,000 words per week.
2.      Read 10,000 words per week.
3.      Edit ten pages of a completed MS.
4.      Feature a new author every Friday
5.      Read and comment on 10 blogs per week.

Okay, I realize these are tough goals, but I was pretty easy on myself last round. It is time to get some work done.

Folks, if you are an author and want to be featured on this blog, just drop me a line here:  prudymac@gmail.com

One day soon I will set up some guidelines for this.

If you have any suggestions for future fun, let me know.

7 comments:

  1. Never start a fight with a Klingon. Seriously bad juju.

    Happy New Year, Pru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you chose some very good resolutions And your goals... Oh, those are excellent too. 4 and 5 look to be the hardest at first glance, but I suspect 1 and 2 will have their days too. Best New Year Progress to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eden, I am truly hoping to have some success with 4 and 5. Looking for volunteers. :)

      Delete
  3. Ha! I love the resolution to stay away from Antartica and not count the penguins! That is a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the trouble with the penguins is they keep moving around. Dang near impossible task. hee hee

      Delete
  4. Hi Prudence! Be careful around those Klingons. And don't beat yourself up too much Pru. You are one of the busiest authors I know. You do get a whole lot done in the writing department. So keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest