Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Old Christmas Day



January 6th is Old Christmas Day here in Newfoundland. At our house we like to keep the season going so we honor Old Christmas Day. Today we had a gathering of close friends and family. There was food, laughter, and fun for all. Having Charis Maloy with us brought another dimension to the festivities.


Here is the desert girl exploring the northern forests just prior to a snowstorm.

She also got a picture of me in action during a ferry crossing to the city.

Okay, I’m sure you can guess from all this that there has not been a lot of writing going on. (sigh) However, the festive season is over tomorrow and it is back to the keyboard for this writer. I have more ideas than I can ever hope to put down on paper.


So here are the ROW80 goals for the new round coming up. Tomorrow it begins.
Goals:
1.      Write 10,000 words per week.
2.      Read 10,000 words per week.
3.      Edit ten pages of a completed MS.
4.      Feature a new author every Friday
5.      Read and comment on 10 blogs per week.

This coming Friday I hope to feature Saralynn Hoyt on my new author spot. Remember, if you are a writer and interested in being featured on this blog, drop me an e-mail at prudymac@gmail.com

That’s it for me, folks. What are your plans for the coming months?

4 comments:

  1. I hear the whip cracking.... I get the feeling that I am going to be getting more work done too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time was had by all.

    Now back to it sister! You have goals to meet.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest