Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Getting Sick, Getting Better, Having Fun

Hi Folks,

I've been somewhat ill this past week, too ill to even work at the computer for long. Picked up a nasty bug from some unworthy place or other. Anyhow, I'm on the mend and feeling much better.

The Having fun part? Well, I've started two new blogs, one is the personal log of Brenna O'Loran. You can find that here: http://personallogofbrennaoloran.blogspot.ca/

The second is the Fires of Vulcan, a novel I'm writing small bit by bit on the blog. Actually it is a bout a character who came into my mind and I am enjoying torturing the poor sod. (evil laughter, rubbing hands together gleefully) You can find it here: http://firesofvulcan.blogspot.ca/

ROW80 Check-in:

As I said above, I have been ill this past week, so not a lot of writing done. However, I did manage to finish Empire's Fall and get it off to the editor and publisher.
The goal for this coming week is to revive the Haunted Treasure Series. Book two is in first draft form, time to get book three under way.

Hopefully there will be more exciting things to report next week.

Bless
Pru

4 comments:

  1. Getting sick is no fun, but it sounds like you got a lot done anyway. Good on you :)

    Best for the coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. It can be so hard to manage everyday tasks, let alone write when sick. Good job managing to get EMPIRE'S FALL out! :) I hope you continue to feel better and get more done. Keep up the hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how it feels to try to write while you're sick Pru. I have CFS, so that's a challenge all the time for me. It can be very discouraging. But I'm glad to hear you're better. I would think the weather is getting better in your neck of the woods. So the timing couldn't be better. And you, torture your characters? Ha! Have fun! ;0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karen, yeah, I get that about writing when you feel like you'd rather curl up and melt into the furniture. I face that so rarely, I so admire the courage and strength you folks show who face it all the time.
      Yep, the weather is improving here now. We have strawberry plants, cukes, etc started in the house. I'll soon be outside making a more permanent home for them.
      Spring in Newfoundland, there's a stack of gardening buckets beside the door and a snow shovel on the other side, just in case. :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest