Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Greenhouse Rises

Hi folks,

Here we are back on the farm. Last week it snowed a bit, but didn't stay. On the brighter side we were all excited when a friend brought us a pick-up truck load of horse manure. Doesn't take a lot to make a farmer happy, right? tee hee


Another sign of progress is the greenhouse. We popped it together fairly quickly out of scraps and a few boards. It's not pretty, but should do the job.
under construction
Ready for business

Oh, and the mighty rhubarb plant is up in sheer defiance of the cold and snow.

ROW80 Check-in

Last week didn't see a lot of progress on the WIP, but I did finish the fixes, read throughs, and re-writes that I had on my to do list. I'm calling that a win.

Since we have begun converting our huge unsightly lawn into a working farm, my writing time has been somewhat curtailed. I'm aiming for only a thousand words a week until the work load slows down a bit.

Wishing you all sunny days and nights of warm rains
Bless
Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest