Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Foundation

Hi folks,

It has been a bit slow down on the farm due to cold weather. (expecting snow) However, the greenhouse is a busy place right now and we have out kitchen table back. hee hee


Here's the layout for the first of the garden beds we will put into production this season. Things are slowly starting to shape up.

Now on to my writing. A ROW80 check in.

So far this week I have written about eight hundred words, re-read and edited a dozen pages, and signed the final papers for the re-release of Empire's Advance. Just waiting on the cover now. Won't be too long. When it hits I'll do a special post on it for you.

Bless
Pru

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have some awesome veggies this season. I love that more and more people have decided to grow their own food. You know exactly the source of what you're eating. And talk about fresh. You are going to love it! No now can say that you aren't busy Pru. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, I'll admit I love gardening, but have neglected it for years. Also, living on an island far, far away from actual food sources makes us vulnerable in the extreme. Officials say we are never more than three days away from disaster due to the distances food has to travel to get here. It wasn't always like that. Folk here always produced their own food for hundreds of years. I believe it is time to get that started once again.

      Have yourself a stellar day, dear friend.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest