Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, May 17, 2015

New Stuff From Down On The Farm

Hi Folks,

It's check in day and there's lots to tell you. We've had several nice days in a row and the farm has been busy. The greenhouse is hopping, but it's the strawberry bed I want to show you today. Here it is full of happy strawberry plants and their buddies, chives. Yes, buddies. Both plants grow well together and keep the bugs off each other.

Strawberries enjoying the sun.



And all tucked in at night protected from the frost.


As you can see two more raised beds are now ready and waiting for new tenants as well.


Okay, that's it for the outdoors, now for the indoors (writing) We finally have the re-release of Empire's Advance in both e-book and paperback. I'm also quite thrilled with the new cover. Here's where to find it.


 Now, on to the ROW80 check-in:

Sadly, all these sunny days seems to channel my energy into outdoor activities. I need a rainy day to catch up on my writing. I only managed about 700 words this week. It bothers me when I don't hit my mark, so I will take another shot at the thousand word mark this coming week.

Wish me luck.

Bless,
Pru

2 comments:

  1. Hey, sometimes, especially after a long cold winter, you need some fresh air! It is obvious that you are enjoying the planting season. And you will reap the benefits of your hard back-breaking work. Thanks for the progress report. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, yeah, having fun outdoors. However, today was a damp foggy day and I got caught up on my writing somewhat. Pretty cool stuff. Here's hoping all things are bright and beautiful in your world.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest