Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Just for Fun

Hi Folks,
things have been looking up lately, so I thought I'd do something fun for all of you. I've started a new blog for the sole purpose of writing a novel with y'all looking over my shoulder, critiquing, giving advice, and just having fun making suggestions. You can check it out here: http://firesofvulcan.blogspot.ca/

Another great thing that happened this week was the return of Dark Star, newly edited and with a new cover. Also available in paperback. Y/A at its finest. Here are the links.
e-book:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WJFFNW4
paperback: https://www.createspace.com/5437691


Now for the ROW80 check in.
This past week saw some confusion. I only managed 7K words, but that was enough to reach the end point of the draft. Next weeks target is to get it tidied up and sent off to the editor. Yea!!!!!

Don't forget to check out that new blog/story.

Bless
Pru


No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest