Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dealing with a Bad Day

Hi there,
Lately I seem to have the farmer's touch. You've heard of the Midas touch where every thing he touched turned to gold? Well the farmer's touch is when everything you touch turns to organic fertilizer. 
When I was young I would rant and fuss a bit and tear at my hair, but these days I try to handle things like a New Zealander.


My gratitude to Colin Falconer for first showing me this delightful piece of madness. Colin's blog is always worth a look. You can visit him here. http://colinfalconer.org/

So, what do you do when everything goes awry? Come on, share, you know you want to.

Bless
Pru

3 comments:

  1. Well, right now, I'm packing to move since they've sold our condo and we have to be out in less than two weeks and we've not found a replacement yet. What do I do? Pray. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say Bugger, Karen, and I'll pray for you too. May this all turn out roses for you dear friend.

      Delete
  2. What do I do when everything goes awry? I open a bottle of wine, kick up my feet and say the hell with it. Like Scarlett O'Hara says, "Tomorrow is another day."

    Hang in there Pru. Things will get better, they always do.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest