Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Friday, April 3, 2015

Witch for Sale

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know, the first book in the Nova Series will be going on Kindle Countdown sale April 12th. This mean that on the 12th, Novan Witch will be on sale for $0.99. Each day thereafter the price will go up by a little until it returns to its regular price on April 19th. Here's where to find her.


  

Remember folks, if you like the book, please leave a short review on Amazon. It will help more than you know.

Bless
Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest