Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tough Days and Exciting News

Hi Folks,
I figured it was about time for another update as well a bit of good news.
First the tough stuff. Yesterday I put my sister on a flight to Southern California. It was one of the toughest things I have ever had to do. Yep, empty nest syndrome going on here again. sigh. She will be gone for many months. Here's hoping she has a successful and productive trip.

Now for the exciting stuff. Novan Witch is on sale today for $0.99. Pick it up now for a wild ride through an exciting and adventurous future world. There's even a bit of romance in there. Get it today as the price will go up a tiny bit tomorrow and again the next day etc. Sadly, it appears that the sale is only good in the USA. Not impressed, Amazon.

ROW80 Check-in.

Hey there, this is my first real check in for quite some time. Life exploded all over me and took its time getting back together. as a result I have written relatively little in the past few months. However, I'm climbing back on the wagon. I managed two thousand words last week and the target for the foreseeable future will be 10K per week.  Cross your fingers and wish me luck.

Bless
Pru

2 comments:

  1. OK. First comment didn't go through from from the looks of it. Sorry to hear about the empty nest- I know how you thrive on loving others. Good luck in the writing

    Some updates from this side to hopefully make you smile. I climbed 10 feet up our accessible climbing wall at work- Hoping for the top by the end of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten feet? Go Ash. Now you can truly say they've got you climbing the wall. hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest