Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

One Man Band

Hi folks, 

As you can see, there is a new title for this blog. Hang on to your hat as it will now be the wanderings of a mind that has been around a while.

The first post in this new direction is me musing on the past five years as a self published writer. When you self pub you get to do everything. The writing is just the beginning. You end up feeling like a one man band.

Well, here a man who can tell you that a one man band can actually succeed. Enjoy!


Okay, this was just a test run. Let me know what you think. I warn you, the gods themselves don't know what's coming next, 'cause I don't either.

Bless
Pru

1 comment:

  1. I love that he considers himself in "the happiness business." Cool video, Pru.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest