Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Climbing the Wall of Writer's Block

Hi Folks,

Yep, writer's block sucks and sooner or later, we all have to face it. For me it isn't a block, it's a whole wall and it happened last week. Three novels in progress and nothing. All the voices in my head had gone silent. Nothing. I had gone dry.

Now, it wasn't the first time and it won't be the last. The longest stretch lasted over two years. That was scary, but I eventually learned how to climb that wall. This time I sat to the computer and played World of Warcraft for three solid days. 

Not the fun stuff, mind you, but the boring as hell stuff, fishing, cooking, pet battles and collecting, etc. Eventually my imagination came back to life out of desperation. The result? I awakened before the sun with dozens of story lines running through my head and later that day these came in the mail.

You can check them all out here: Reader's Delights

Okay, now I have to get back to work, I have more stories to write.

Bless
Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest