Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Exciting News

Hi folks,

For the past couple of weeks I have had my head buried in rewrites and proofs, but I am thrilled with the results. My books are getting a new cover, edit, and are appearing in paperback as well as e-book formats. Here are three more and where to find them:





Keep a look out for more next week.  I'm also working on some new material which will appear in a few weeks if all goes well.

ROW80
This past couple of weeks haven't seen a lot of new material written, perhaps a thousand words or so, but I do hope to up that game a bit in the coming weeks. I'll keep you posted on how that is going.

Meanwhile, my ribs are starting to mend nicely. Life is good.

May a rain of blessings fall upon each and every one of you in the coming week.

Bless
Pru

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats, Pru! Love the new covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kassandra. Actually, Charis Maloy made the covers for me.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! And I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracked ribs... ouch! Glad you're doing better. Not really much they can do for that except NSAIDs and rest, is there?

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest