Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Still More New Stuff

Hi Folks,

I'm back this week with more new upgraded books for your enjoyment.  I have to say I am pleased with the new covers.  Here are the third and fourth books in the Nova Series, Beyond Nova and Claimstake.





Now for ROW80

Yes folks, I actually got some work done on the current WIP this past week. I deleted a chapter and wrote a bigger one. Nearest guess is about 8K new material. WIP now stands at 32K words.
The goal is to add another 3K this coming week.

These are both exciting times and frustrating times for me as my books get upgraded and my ribs slowly heal. Oh yeah, and winter is not over here. We're bracing for another major snowstorm tonight and tomorrow.

Here's hoping you all are having warmer and healthy days ahead.

Bless
Pru


4 comments:

  1. More snow? How Pru, y'all are getting plummeted back there. Send it here please! Glad you're feeling better. Unfortunately, the progress is always too slow for our liking. Hang in there and stay warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen. I would love to send this one your way. It finally stopped about an hour ago. We're partially dug out. Will do more tomorrow. :) I do hope you guys get some moisture soon.

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous here in the South; hope the weather gets better for you very soon.

    8K is excellent. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John. I just finished clearing the driveway and it's snowing again. Looks like a perfect day to sit inside and write. Enjoy your warm weather for me.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest