Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Running Man


 He was behind me; I could feel the presence of the man. I still my breathing to listen and sure enough, I could hear footsteps. They were drawing nearer. Nearer and nearer he came until I could almost feel his touch. Suddenly the steps quickened as the boat shifted under him. Wild shrieks of joy burst past his lips as he caught his balance and continued on past me, his mother close behind urging him not to run. The world is all brand new to this delightful fellow, and so he ignored her and continued his explorations. With her permission I present to you this evidence of my tiny stalker.



Now for the ROW80 goals

1.      Finish the first draft of my current project and get it off to my editor.  CM Crawford is a great editor and has very reasonable rates. Heck, she’ll even work for Amazon gift cards. The girl loves to barter. You can find her page here:
       Done! I’m actually encouraged by her feedback so far.l

2.      Get the next project over 15K words
I’ve got a good feeling about this one. I think I’m going to make it.

3.      If Ms. Crawford gets the first project back to me in time, finish the second draft during this round. If not then I will finish and hopefully publish it during the last round.
 Fingers crossed here.

So, one thing you can do to help is to go to my Amazon author page and hit the *like* button on the upper right side.
If you have an author page drop your link into a comment and I’ll go *like* it for you. Thanks for stopping by, good luck!


6 comments:

  1. Ha—cute! You totally nabbed with the word 'stalker.' Then to see that little guy... Priceless. Thanks for the fun post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I had a recording of his gleeful laughter as he fled from his mother.

      Delete
  2. Excellent juxtapostion. And he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne, I wish I had been able to do video so you could hear that shriek of glee as he ran past me. :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest