Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Saturday, August 11, 2012

From the Studio





Hi folks. About this time last year I began a series of blog posts documenting the building of our backyard studio which we managed to complete before the snow fell. K and I built it together and although many of you suggested I use it for a writing studio (I would love to have done so), K took it over as her artist’s studio. Many wonderful things have emerged since that time, but recently her love of metalworking and jewelry making have returned and blossomed into a true passion.






So, here’s where you can find more of her handiwork.

Thanks for dropping by and I promise a further update on my new book in my next post. I hope to have a couple of covers for you to choose from.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh! What gorgeous work she does!
    I've been hit with an avalanche of vet bills these past couple of months, so jewelery is not in the budget right now. But I'll bookmark her sites for future reference, when I get my savings built back up again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth, thanks for the kind words. We have four elderly dogs so we understand vet bills. Since those pictures were taken K has upped her game again. watch her stie to see all the new and amazing things she comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K's jewelry is beautiful! A worthy pursuit for the dream studio, especially since you look quite comfy in your photos with your computer in the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am comfy Jennette,I'm a lot closer to the coffee pot in here. hee hee hee

      Delete
  4. Beautiful work! I'll have to check out her Etsy shop for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jordan. Thanks. She's out there right now making something else. I can hear the hammer on the anvil.

      Delete
  5. K is very talented and the work is unique. I love your studio - I want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see my older posts documenting how we built it ourselves? We're both really proud of it.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest