Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

Book #24

Well here I am, tooting my own horn again. I have just published book #24. Ok, so, even I’m not that good. *blushes shyly* Some of the books I have put up over the past few months were written long ago. I had just never found a venue to display them before now.
A case in point is the five book series I call the St. John’s Series. I had lived in St. John’s before and quite loved the old city. I wanted to honor her in some way. I also wanted to help some folks I was corresponding with to understand that, no matter what has happened to you in the past, if you’re still breathing you can make a better future. The first three books of the series explore this in depth, but really need to be read in order of one, two, and three. None of the series is truly a stand alone.
Anyway, that’s the story of the St. John’s Series, the second of which is called Angela. I’m sure you will enjoy the wedding scene for sure. It has just been published on Smashwords. Here’s the link. 

I hope you enjoy this story.  

Again, my heartfelt thanks to the super talented Justin for the cover art. Dude, you rock.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Wow, that's a bunch of books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about a third of the way through it now, and loving every page!

    I was starting to think you were an android, (the kind in Star Trek, not those funny little smart phones)! I am so glad you held on to all of your stories!

    OK, back to reading;-)

    Thanks for the stories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest