Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Whirlwind Week

Hi Folks,

I know I'm a bit late here, but I've been a bit busy gal. Last Tuesday my beloved K had a knee replacement. Not so much fun. I brought her home on Thursday, but things got complicated and I had to take her back to the hospital Sunday night. Everything is under control now, she is home and feeling much better. Life is good.

I've been taking care of her needs as well as doing her chores and my own. That's where you learn just how much your partner gets done in a day. The woman is amazing,; how does she manage to get so much done in a day? Anyway, as you have probably guessed a few things have been neglected.


On that neglected list are both my garden and my writing. Today is the day I try to catch up with the garden a bit. Sad to day, the past few weeks have been cold and damp, near the freezing point. The garden is unhappy. 

Also, the herbs and seeds already harvested aren't drying, they're molding. Today I'll move them from the greenhouse to a heated room in K's workshop. I should have better luck there. What's that? The rhubarb? Oh yeah, it's ready to harvest again. :)

ROW80

As I mentioned above, taking care of K has cut into writing time. so, no progress to report for last week. Tomorrow I will try to catch up a bit. (Or sleep a lot.)

On the bright side, sales are up.Especially Lady Blue 
and Immortal Tigress. Thank you all, so glad you enjoy my stories.
           

Well, that's it for me today. I have to get outside before it starts to rain again.

Bless
Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest