Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Immortal

Hi Folks,

I'm all excited today and with good reason. I do have some farm news, lots of it, but for today I want to tell you about a re-release of Immortal Tigress. This has been in the works for months. This is one of my favorite books and now is available in paperback as well as e-book. Here's the new cover and links.



  
For millions of years a rogue meteor hurtles through space towards Earth, glowing from the vast fields of radiation through which it has passed. A primitive human female gazes in wonder as the burning invader hurtles toward the ground, unaware of the great beast stalking her. All three meet in an instant. 
Flash forward to the present, yes, she is still here, she has always been here, in the shadows, ready to strike from the darkness with gleaming fangs.


This one is me putting forth a completely different take on vampires, their origins, strengths, weaknesses, and struggles to survive and remain unseen by humanity.
Want a different look at an old legend, check this one out. I am currently working on the sequel. It's about the Vampires meeting the werewolves. Here's a small taste:

Cursing softly, and wishing for a fur coat as she trudged through the snow in human form, the vampire shivered. Ah to hell with it, she stripped off her clothes and buried them in the snow before changing into the saber-toothed tiger; the cat could track the maddened killer more easily, and she had a fur coat.

Okay, that's all you get for today. Tee Hee 

I'll bring you up to speed on the farm news in a day or two. For now, have a stellar day overflowing with blessings and laughter.

Pru

2 comments:

  1. I like it! That's such a different take on the whole demon/angel mythology that often accompanies stories of vampires, Pru. Interesting little twist.... and now the saber-toothed tiger thing makes a bit more sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eden, I wanted to give a more natural, if you will, take on the origins of vampires. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest