Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Alien Seed Pod

Hi Folks,

It's time for another progress report from the farm. Last week saw us with nasty weather, plus a birthday and a wedding, so the farm sort of had to look after itself for a while. That's one joy of no livestock. You can take a day off if necessary.

So, what did they do without me? Well, here's the alien seed pod pretending to be a rhubarb. I'm 5'11" and that is nearly up past my ears. Wow.

Everything is well up now and tonight, once it cools off, I will spend considerable time watering and fertilizing. Actually, I'm just the union labor. Here's a pic of my supervisor taking the situation to the board.


So, that's all for today, but I should have more to report in a few days. Until then, may your days be blessed with sunshine and happy smiling people.

Bless
Pru

6 comments:

  1. Odie has a stick!! yay!! Well.... by now you have toothpicks....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, he really chewed out the board. hee hee hee

      Delete
  2. Wow - that's some kind of alien. I'm glad you've got a good "supervisor" to keep you in line and watch out for those pesky intruders.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I've never seen a seed pod this tall before. Now we wait for it to turn brown abd the seeds shake loose then we can harvest them.

      Yeah, he keeps a sharp eye on us all right. :)

      Delete
  3. Aw, what a sweet dog. Oh yes, he looks very demanding. lol. And look at that stalk. Alien seed in the garden? Wow, that's tall. You're going to have a great garden Pru. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen. Yep, that's my old boy. We rescued him from death row almost twelve years ago. He was a mess when we got him, but look at him now.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest