Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Blue Review Down on the Farm

Hi Folks,

It's been a cold rainy few days, but the garden is loving it. I've been able to spend a bit more time at the computer writing. Life is good and I have to take advantage. Soon I will be harvesting and preserving. That will leave little time for the writing.

So, what's new? We re-released Lady Blue with a new cover, edit, etc. The response has been great . Here's the cover plus a review.


Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Absolutely loved it and I have always been a Super Hero fan. Especially the female ones. I hope we will see these characters again.


Just looked out the window. Yep, it's still raining and the green kids are all happy.

ROW80 check-in

It's the last check-in for this round and I am pleased that I managed this week's target. With trying to establish a small urban farm I set no hard targets for this round. However, I am about halfway through the first draft of this novel, so for the next round I will aim to finish it and get it off to the editor. 

That's all for me today, folks. May this day be filled with joy for you and may a rain of blessings fall upon you with no warning at all.

Bless
Pru


5 comments:

  1. May the words flow like wine from the earth...

    Feeling a tad poetic tonight. Sometimes the goals just need to be simple to be effective. Have a peaceful week, Pru. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful sentiment beautifully expressed, Cindy. Thank you. I do agree, sometimes we forget to enjoy the process in our haste to achieve the goal. May your days be gentle and filled with blessings.

      Delete
  2. I'm following your farm with interest, Pru. My mother was a country girl, and knew everything about growing anything one could want. In honor of her, I'm trying to grow things in containers in my small urban backyard. Some of my best memories are working with her in her gardens, so it's beyond the practicality for me.

    You're doing well on getting through that first draft. Have a productive break, Pru!

    Elizabeth Anne Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a very cool cover! Oh how I wish I could have your cooler weather. And your garden. But it is so hot here! I don't think anything will grow. lol. Maybe fall. Can't wait to see what you'll be canning. Way to go Pru! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. In earlier times in Australia people dug their homes under ground to escape the heat. I remember in BC we practically lived in the basement during the summer. Man, I just don't do heat well. You folks should move up here. :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest