Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Friday, June 12, 2015

Done! (For a day or two)

Hi folks,

Well, it's done for the moment. All the raised bed scheduled for this year have been built, seeded, and fenced in. Now I get to do other stuff for a few days while I wait for it to grow. That should be just enough time to get the rest of the yard work caught up. tee hee hee




So, that's what it looks like at the moment. Oh, and the rhubarb is up to my waist now and we have allowed one stalk to go to seed. Here it is.


I know there's a large gap between the beds and the fence, but the plan is to plant berry bushes and fruit trees along that fence next year. I'd love to do it right now, but it's just not in the current budget.

Hmmm, perhaps I will try getting a bit of writing done in my copious spare time next week. Stay tuned.

Bless
Pru

2 comments:

  1. Well here's to a job well done. Congratulations. I hope you reap many fruitful (and vegetable) rewards.

    Looking forward to those rhubarb seeds.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the speed that beast is growing it won't be too long now.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest