Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday’s Feature Author, Shannon Esposito



Hi folks, today I will introduce you to Shannon Esposito, a lady who tells a fine story. Shannon’s stories kind of creep up on you. You read the first few pages thinking, “Not bad”. A few pages later it’s, “This is pretty good. A page or two more and it’s, “Don’t bother me now; I have to finish this book.” Okay, you’ve been warned, they’re page turners. So without further ado, here’s a bit about Shannon.

Shannon Esposito lives in a magical gulf coast town with fluorescent sunsets, purple dragonflies and the occasional backyard alligator. Her mysteries transport readers to Florida without the hefty price of airfare. Although she knew from the age of five she wanted to be a writer, she briefly entertained the idea of being a scientist, until she found out it involved math, which gives her hives.
She shares this little corner of paradise with her husband, twin boys and dogs. If she's not writing, you'll find her coddling one of the above, hiding with a book or daydreaming with her toes in the sand.
You can visit her at murderinparadise.com

I’ve read and reviewed Karma’s a Bitch by Shannon Esposito on this blog already. Here’s where to find it:


The thing is, what has Shannon been up to lately? Let’s ask her. I know she's around here somewhere and she brought a friend. Ah, there they are. Hi guys, what's new?



So, as far as what I've been up to lately. Since December 15th, I've been a new puppy mommy to Atlas (14 weeks & 52 pounds in this pic) which brings a whole new level of challenge to finding "writing time." However, I have been working on the third book in the Pet Psychic Series in between potty breaks... the puppy's, not mine. Everyone knows writers don't get breaks. :-)  It's called "Silence is Golden" and features a Golden Retriever. Sort of a tribute to my 13 yr. old Golden gal. That book is scheduled for release this summer. Also, I'm in the process of getting the first two books in the series out in print. They should be available in a few weeks for those readers that prefer to hold, smell and cuddle their books.

That’s awesome, Shannon. I’m so happy to hear the third book in the Pet Psychic Series will soon be ready. I loved Karma, and I’ve just bought Lady Luck Runs out. I’ll be reviewing it as soon as I’ve finished reading it.
Hey folks, here’s where to find Lady Luck Runs Out. If you want to beat me to that review I’m sure Shannon would love that.


 Here’s a few more places you can find Shannon:


 
 


Shannon, thanks so much for dropping by. I hope you sell a million copies of this series. It’s great.

Well that’s it for this Friday folks. Go check out Shannon’s work, you’ll love it. Give her Amazon page a like too, every bit helps. :)

Okay, see you Sunday with another ROW80 check-in. :)

6 comments:

  1. LOL Something tells me the pup's eyes aren't really that spooky. Great picture and cool feature, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kassandra, no, the pup is a sweetie, but he seems to do devil dog really well. tee hee After all, he is buddies with Dexter.

      Delete
  2. Books and dogs - doesn't get much better than that!

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowy day, warm fire, good coffee, books and sleepy dogs, my idea of a perfect day too. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for having me, Prudence! I'll be sure to wipe the drool off your blog before I leave. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With four dogs I'm well accustomed to dog drool. Thanks for being our feature author, Shannon. I'm off to read a chapter of Lady Luck now.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest