Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Productive Wednesday


Here we are mid-week and it has been a productive day. House work done, snow shoveled, dogs walked, baking finished, mail collected, groceries purchased, and 2K words written. I don’t get a lot of days this good, so I like to celebrate them when I do. So, here’s me and the boys out for a winter’s stroll.



On another front, Assassin of Nova is starting to gain some traction. I’d really appreciate it if you could stop by the Amazon site and like the book. You could buy one too while you’re there. What? I’m begging? Oh bugger, okay I’ll stop. Oh look, squirrel, I mean socks.

All right, enough of that. It’s time for the ROW80 check-in.

Goals:
1.      Write 10,000 words per week. (Well, I’ve got 4K so far this week. Might just make it.)
2.      Read 10,000 words per week. (Okay, did that.)
3.      Edit ten pages of a completed MS. (Already got this done.)
4.      Feature a new author every Friday. (Looking for a volunteer here.)
5.      Read and comment on 10 blogs per week. (I’m at about 6 right now.)

Folks, if you are an author and want to be featured on this blog, just drop me a line here:  prudymac@gmail.com

Well, that’s it for me for today folks. Drop me a comment to let me know how you’re doing, if you would like to be featured on a Friday, or just to chat. Always happy to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. Days like that are certainly worth celebrating! Hope you had fun. I'd go Like your book on Amazon, but apparently they're doing away with that function, because I don't see Like buttons anymore! I *will* add it to my wish list, though - supposedly that helps books' rankings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennette, I didn't know they were getting rid of the like feature. Between Facebook and Amazon, some times it's hard to keep up with all the changes.

      Delete
  2. Great achievements here as always Prudence. Only then some. Good for you. I'll stop by Amazon for you (add/like my book - Finding Esta if you get a minute?) :P PS: love those socks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shah, I appreciate it. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you've got great momentum going Prudence. I hope you're able to stay on a roll and don't get too distracted by the socks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cate, nope the socks are therapy. I let my imagination loose while I knit. It helps me stay on track.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest