Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Finally Here


Hi folks, it has been a bit of a long ride, but the book is finally here. Novel #33 has just been published. The revised and edited version of Assassin of Nova is finally available on both Amazon and Smashwords. Hopefully, within a few weeks it will also be on B&N, Apple, Sony, Kobo, etc. So, complete with links and my happy dance, is Assassin of Nova.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/282192 

http://www.amazon.com/Assassin-Nova-Book-Series-ebook/dp/B00BBJVIKK/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_9

I will readily confess this one has commanded most of my attention over the past few weeks. If you are so inclined, please click the Amazon link, then hit the like button. Some tags would be nice too.

Okay, on to ROW80

Goals:
1.      Write 10,000 words per week. ( I’m only at 3K so far.)
2.      Read 10,000 words per week. (Done )
3.      Edit ten pages of a completed MS. (Haven’t started this one yet. Oops)
4.      Feature a new author every Friday (I haven’t lined up anybody yet. Wow, authors sure are shy folk.)
5.      Read and comment on 10 blogs per week. (Six so far. Shouldn’t be a problem.)

So that’s my big news for this week. I hope you have enjoyed the excerpts I’ve posted and I hope you’re intrigued enough to read the whole story.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest