Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Magic Door


Well, not a lot of writing going on this weekend. Instead, we have been working on projects to prepare for winter. First up on the list was the new front door to keep out the wind and snow. The old door failed at this task. Here’s the old door.



Now here’s the hole after Chainsaw Angie tore the door and frame apart and threw them out on the lawn.


The structure in the wall was a mess so it all had to be rebuilt before the new door could be installed. Now here’s the new door she installed for us. Who is Chainsaw Angie? Why, she’s my alter ego. I only let her out to play when there’s rough stuff to be done.


Here’s a reminder of the free books and Bling offer. Folks, just as I promised, it is time for some giveaways. Why? Well, think of it as reader appreciation time. You wonderful people have been extremely good to me and I want you to know it. The outpouring of warmth and support after my car accident was both heartwarming and humbling.

So, here’s the deal. Two of my books will be free for the rest of September. If you download a book, let me know and I will enter your name for a draw at the end of the month. There will be two draws, so let me know which one you want (or both). Next month will a new contest so keep checking back.

The first draw is for a $25.00 gift certificate from The Purple Raven Boutique.

The second draw is for a $25.00 coupon towards editing services from Powder River Editing.


Okay, now on to the free books. If you like romance, here’s a coupon for Moira. Just click the link and use this code: HX83V


If you prefer action, adventure, aliens, psychic attacks, with a bit of romance tossed in for spice, here’s the code for Hunter. GK96A


Remember to let me know so I can enter your name in the right draw. 

Last time I asked you when you last climbed a tree. Now I ask, “When was the last time you demolished something. Did you have fun letting off all that stress?”


2 comments:

  1. Hi Prudence. I'm following you from Laura's blog where she interviewed me about our year in Belize. I can see why you would not like the heat and humidity of Belize. Your front door looks very nice. Will the glass part keep the heat inside? I live in southern California and we don't have to worry about that, thankfully. Although I would like a white Christmas for once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia, nice to meet you. Yes, the door is double insulated and the glass has a special gas between the panes so it will retain the heat. Stay tuned for one day soon I will be installing the wood burning stove. It will make the place very cozy as well as serve as a back up in case of power outages.
      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest