Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hole in the Wall.


I’m supposed to be working on the house this week, but I will confess to sneaking in a bit of writing time. It’s always the same way; as soon as I start something else I get these great ideas for my WIP. 
Anyway, I have done a bit on the house too. We bought a wood stove as a back-up heating system for winter. The house has a chimney, but it was covered with drywall on the inside. I turned the task over to my alter ego, Chainsaw Angie. It did not take her long to find the treasure behind the wall.
Here’s the wall.

Here’s the wall with the chimney hole revealed.

And here it is sealed and waiting for the final install.


Hopefully, my next post will reveal the stove installed and ready for action.

Now on to the good stuff. Here’s the last chance to enter the draw for the goodies. The winners will be announced next week. Good Luck!

Two of my books will be free for the rest of September. If you download a book, let me know and I will enter your name for a draw at the end of the month. There will be two draws, so let me know which one you want (or both). Next month will a new contest so keep checking back.
The first draw is for a $25.00 gift certificate from The Purple Raven Boutique.

The second draw is for a $25.00 coupon towards editing services from Powder River Editing.

Okay, now on to the free books. If you like romance, here’s a coupon for Moira. Just click the link and use this code: HX83V

If you prefer action, adventure, aliens, psychic attacks, with a bit of romance tossed in for spice, here’s the code for Hunter. GK96A

Remember to let me know so I can enter your name in the right draw.

October is almost upon us. Are you preparing for winter? How? Tearing any holes in the walls? 

4 comments:

  1. I am sooo impressed, Prudence. I have few projects around here that could use your alter ego Chainsaw Angie. We're preparing for winter in Colorado. Not tearing holes in walls, but have started plugging the cracks and crevices with steel wool. Keeps out the small critters who like to come inside when we winterize and head south.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, steel wool, thanks Judythe, I hadn't heard of that one before, but it is an idea I sure can use.

      Delete
  2. Ah Prudence, you always have some kind of interesting project happening at your house. Now it's the hole in the wall. It sounds like a gang. LOL! More power (tools) to ya girl! I look forward to the finish product!

    As for me, you don't want to know. I live in southern California. Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Southern California, eh? So Karen doesn't get winter. Poor Karen. tee hee hee

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest