Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Monday, September 10, 2012

Free books and Bling!



Hi folks, just as I promised, it is time for some giveaways. Why? Well, think of it as reader appreciation time. You wonderful people have been extremely good to me and I want you to know it. The outpouring of warmth and support after my car accident was both heartwarming and humbling.

So, here’s the deal. Two of my books will be free for the rest of September. If you download a book, let me know and I will enter your name for a draw at the end of the month. There will be two draws, so let me know which one you want (or both). Next month will a new contest so keep checking back.

The first draw is for a $25.00 gift certificate from The Purple Raven Boutique. Here's an example of what is possible.


The second draw is for a $25.00 coupon towards editing services from Powder River Editing. Go ahead all you writers, check them out.



Okay, now on to the free books. If you like romance, here’s a coupon for Moira. Just click the link and use this code: HX83V


If you prefer action, adventure, aliens, psychic attacks, with a bit of romance tossed in for spice, here’s the code for Hunter. GK96A



Remember to let me know when you download so I can enter your name in the draw.


ROW80 Update:
It has been a crazy week with a lot going on, but I have managed to get my WIP up to 32K words. The goal is to get as close to 40K as possible this round. So far, considering all the distractions of late, I’m rather pleased with how much I have managed to get done.

Here’s hoping you folks are having a world of success. Please let me know how you’re doing. I love hearing from you.

Please consider joining this site to make sure you stay tuned in to the contests.  Next post will be a book review of Kissed by Fire, a novel by Shea MacLeod.

4 comments:

  1. What a nice thing to do Prudence. I'll check out your links.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia, you'll love the bling. I sure do. :)

      Delete
  2. I would have to say that I agree with Patricia, Pru. You are very generous!

    I could say that I can't believe how much writing you got done with everything that surrounded your accident, and yet, I shouldn't be surprise. Your brain is on fire girl. Nothing stops you. You're amazing! So thank you and I hope you are on the mend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. Yep, so many stories, so little time. hehehe

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest