Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sell Books for Steve


Folks, today’s post is a bit different. Please click on one or both of the links below and check out the page that comes up. This blog speaks for itself and explains why tomorrow, Monday July 16th , 2012 is such a special day. Please tell your friends, Tweet the message and spread the word anyway you can.
Thanks so much.

And now for the ROW80 goals.


1.      Finish the first draft of my current project and get it off to my editor.  CM Crawford is a great editor and has very reasonable rates. Heck, she’ll even work for Amazon gift cards. The girl loves to barter. You can find her on her Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/cm.crawford.5 
Going great guns here. I’ll have the first draft finished and on its way to the editor before this time next week. Work on goal #2 will begin the following week.

2.      Get the next project over 15K words

3.      If Ms. Crawford gets the first project back to me in time, finish the second draft during this round. If not then I will finish and hopefully publish it during the last round.

So, one thing you can do to help is to go to my Amazon author page and hit the *like* button on the upper right side. Here’s the link.
If you have an author page drop your link into a comment and I’ll go *like* it for you. Thanks for stopping by, good luck!


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting your goals. I find life keeps interfering with mine. No, you don't want me to go into one of my long tales.

    Link to my author's page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twisted-Tales-From-A-Skewed-Mind/124947397618599

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mari, yes, life sure can get in the way sometimes. Hope you manage to get back on track soon. I *liked* your page.

      Delete
  2. Awesome that you are doing so well, glad to hear it! Love that you have an editor that even barters, I wll be looking for one in my area. They will have to be in the area because I will barter my massage and bodywork if possible.

    Peace,
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Steve's story with us, Prudence. Off to "like" his page and share. Life and health are way too precious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks August. Every lit helps. I have no idea how successful the day was, but as I said, it all helps.

      Delete
  4. As always, you are sailing through your goals. It's admirable and your readers adore you for it. Good for you.

    Best of luck in this round.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest