Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wildflower, a tale of lesbian romance.

Here I am again, shamelessly promoting yet another of my novels.  There was a stretch of time, a number of years ago, where I penned several romances at the request of friends in the GBLT community.  I have now decided to dust them off and publish them for all to enjoy. 

These stories are meant to bring a message of hope to those who live outside the mainstream of society. This is the first of about sixteen or more of these unique tales.  I do hope you like it.

                                  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69915

2 comments:

  1. Prudence, there's no shame in plugging your work ... I hope you sell a million of 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest