Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Two New Novels


Sometimes a rainy morning is useful.  Today, for example, it is just perfect.  While my darling slept in,  I arose early (a whimpering, dancing dog can do that to you) and had a bit of time to get some extra work done.  I’ve been preparing two manuscripts for the publisher, chipping away at the final preparation all week, and this morning I was able to upload them both.  Since the rest of North America was still asleep, there was little waiting for the programs to work, and so, success.  I now have two new tales of high adventure for your enjoyment.  You can find them here:

                 https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Witchhazel


                    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/65992



                         https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/65990






No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest