Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another use for a rainy day.


Another cold rainy day, typical for this part of the world at this time of year.  Yesterday it was actually quite warm, hot even, and I spent the day out of doors. I washed the salt off the car, a gift from the last ferry ride, I hung out the washing, cut the grass, and anything else I could find to do to keep me outside.  Yes, of course the dogs got a long walk, even before the work started.  I know my proper place in the hierarchy of the pack.

Today, however, is another story.  Confined within walls, with sleeping hounds all around, I had no excuse at all.  So, I sat to the keyboard, finished re-formatting a manuscript, and uploaded it to the e-publisher.  If you’re interested, and I do hope that you are, you can find it here:



There are actually a few chapters on file as a free sample, a teaser if you will.  Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest