Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Goals for Round #3 of ROW 80

Hi folks,

Well, this isn't the story of my humble beginnings in writing as I threatened you with. That will surface on Sunday. This time it's all about Round #3 of ROW80. Goals.


As I stated in my last post, things well all to hell on me last round, so this round will be different. My writing goal for this round is to pick up the pieces, get my newest novel back on track, fix the broken parts, make it all pretty, and get it published.

I also want to dig up and revise an older one that has yet to be published, and get a start on several new ones. When I say start several I'm not talking about 40-50K words per, I'm talking about notes of about 3-4 hundred words. Just some random stuff to get my imagination working again. I will shoot for high productivity in round #4.


Above that I mean to be cheering you all on to greater things. You are all my brothers and sisters in arms. Let us go forth and conquer the world.

Bright Blessings

Pru

4 comments:

  1. Great goals! I am also picking up the pieces after last round. Er...the last TWO rounds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, go forth and conquer Pru! As always, you're very encouraging. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my favorite cheerleader. :) Hope this summer is being good to you and yours.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest