Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fun in the Autumn Sun

Hi folks,

Well, here we are again. Where did the week go? Good grief. I won’t bore you with all the mundane madness that is my life, (cooking, cleaning, errands, home maintenance, etc.) Let me tell you about some of the good stuff instead. First, Claimstake is doing well and has garnered its first completely unsolicited review. Love it.





Today, as we were walking the dogs, we stopped beside a fir tree. Slowly but surely a small chickadee worked her way down to a branch with easy reach and began to scold us. We were a mile away before we realized as had a camera with us. Duh!

Later this afternoon we poked around the neglected flower beds and found treasure. Tons of free seeds were just waiting to be harvested. K is out there doing just that while I write this. She’s got a measuring cup nearly full of Shasta daisy seeds already.

We also started planning next year’s landscaping projects. Dreaming big as usual.

All right, on to the ROW80 check-in.


Last week I announced the madness of my goal to reach 15K words each week. Well, I fell a bit short of that this week, but considering the madness that descended upon me, I’m pretty pleased with the results anyway. My total for the week is eleven thousand words.
This week I will hit the mark. (Okay, I may be a little crazy, but if you don’t shoot for the stars you’ll never reach the moon.)

We’ve also been brainstorming ways to reward the folks who sign up for the newsletter, so look for more good things to happen there in the upcoming months. (The link for signing up is at the top of the page on the right. Just click on my smiling face.)

I know we just published Claimstake, but I hope to have a new romance released within the next month, be the gods willing and the editor diligent.

Now it’s your turn, drop me a line to let me know what you’re up to and what you’d like to see from the desk of Prudence MacLeod in the future.

Bless

Pru

4 comments:

  1. Oh Prudence, I can't imagine how beautiful fall is in your neck of the woods. And you are a writing machine girl. You give me hope. Keep planting those seeds. Look how they sprout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, thanks for dropping by; always glad to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely end-of-summer post and a harvesting of words. Congrats on those thousands achieved weekly. May your writing go well in Round 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, autumn is beautiful around here and is my favorite time of year. I'll post more pics as the season progresses. Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest