Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy days

Hi folks,

It has been a busy week here on this little island of stone. We made major progress in the studio expansion and are near closing off that project.
We also had a visit from a dear friend from Vermont who is a great photographer. She and Charis got into long discussion about photography and eventually our living room became a Photo studio. Here's a few of the shots.
Me and my beloved Katherine:


Whatchoo talkin' 'bout woman? 

A while later Charis took over the camera and Dawn became one of the subjects.

Okay, so much for the fun stuff, now on to confessions and celebrations. ROW80 check-in time.

True confession time folks, I didn't write a single word on my WIP this past week. I did jot down a bunch of plot notes and character ideas, but no actual writing progress.

On a much brighter note, Claimstake is still right on track for  release September 22 so keep your eye on this blog. I'll let you know when it's available. Here's the cover to look for.

Claimstake is the fourth book in the Nova Series. IF you've never read it, sign up for my newsletter, this month's issue will contain a coupon for a free copy of Novan Witch to get you started.

Well that's it for me this time. Drop me a quick line and let me know how you're doing. I love to hear from you. :)

Bless
Pru



1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! So excited for you for your new release. Wishing you all the best. Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest