Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, September 22, 2013

At Last It's Here!

Hi folks,

As promised, Claimstake is here and available on Smashwords and Amazon. This is book four in the continuing adventures of the Nova Witch and her crew. Here are the links; I hope you enjoy the story as much as I have.




I will confess this book took a while to get finished. A big piece of the problem was to let it finish and to keep it confined to the few main characters. There were many other stories and plot lines that started in this, but they are for future books. For now, it's time to let this little bird fly on her own. Enjoy!


Okay, for the check-in I have to confess it was another week of no real writing. I put all my efforts into the final touch ups of Claimstake. This one has been in the works for a long while and I am well pleased with the results.

I have set myself some tough goals for the upcoming months. I have spent far too much energy on home improvements over the summer and it is time to get back to writing. My goal is to produce 15K words per week for the next round of ROW80. Wish me luck. (Feel free to crack the whip if I start to slack off.)

Well, that's my big news for this week folks. Remember to sign up for my newsletter to catch snippets of what I'm writing. (And other news from the island)

Drop me a line to let me know what you're up to. I love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest