Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Great Start


Hi folks, today got off to a great start. Here’s how. I opened my e-mail to find this short, but delightful letter. May all you writers out there have many such starts to your days.

Dear Ms MacLeod,

This book was probably the most fascinating love story I have ever read.  I truly thought it was one of a kind until I found your website and discovered you had written dozens of others that appear to be similar.

I now own four of your books, and will be reading them soon.

I have read Deliberate Love twice, now, and it was even better the second time through.  I have nothing but praise for this novel.


So there you have it folks; a great way for a writer to start the day. Have any of you had sudden delightful starts to your days? Care to share?

Oh, I still need more *likes* for my Amazon author page. The *like* button is on the upper right hand side of the page. Here’s the link.



6 comments:

  1. Love it!! And I agree, your books get better with each reading. Don't ask how many times I have re-read your stuff, I lost count long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to start any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That letter is a keeper, Prudence. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing the joy! Off to "like" you, Amazon style.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest