Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Friday, June 15, 2012

At Last

Ok folks, no more teasing with small excerpts. Shelly's Turn is finally up on Smashwords and should be available on Amazon later today or early Saturday. I also want to give a big thank you to Charis Maloy for her painstaking and insightful edits. If you're looking for an editor, Charis would be a fine choice. You can find her here: http://charismaloy.wordpress.com/

Okay, on to Shelly's Turn. This is the third and final novel written in tribute to my friend Felicia. I hope you enjoy the story. Find it here:

It did take me a lot longer to get this book ready than anticipated, but I am quite pleased with the results. Of the three I wrote at that time I have always liked this one best.

If you do read Shelly's Turn, a short (but glowing) review would be greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Awe, shucks.... It was a joy to read Shelly's Turn repeatedly! My cat was on the back of the chair and I think even she liked reading it repeatedly. I know she tried to help edit. Have to teach her the rules of grammer first.....

    PIck up the book guys, it really is a good read and an enlightening story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new release, Prudence. Hope it goes amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the referral Prudence and congratulations on your new releae! I know you worked very hard on this. And I love the cover! I wish you the best of success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen, You are one special lady. You are always there helping to promote and encourage everyone else. I wish you tons of good karma points. :)

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest