Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Things I Love #6 Hanging Out At the Coffee Shop

Recently I had the opportunity to indulge in one of my favourite pass times, hanging out at the coffee shop with friends. I have always loved this. I could enjoy being a lady of leisure as long as I had company.

A few days ago K and I hopped the boat and headed for the city. We were meeting a new friend at Starbucks. Taking an evening during mid week to goof off is pure luxury, and we meant to enjoy it.

We arrived early, and the first latte was already gone before our date showed up. After the introductions, we all relaxed into conversation that ranged from the ferry system of British Columbia to the state of roads in the highlands of Scotland, and a good many things in between. We talked of things from books and geology, to structural engineering and meteor showers.

All too soon the evening was over and it was time to head back to the boat. It was an evening of sweet decadence and I am still savoring the memory of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest