Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another great review.


Hi folks, time to toot my own horn again, or, perhaps allow this happy customer to toot it for me.  Here is a review of my latest book, Mildred and Cecile.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as Justin did.

"I was so excited to see a new story after I finished the last of your other novels. I was definitely not disappointed. This book was so wonderfully written, I felt like I was actually part of the story. Grandma Elsie was absolutely perfect. She is the icon everyone wishes for a grandmother, who accepts who you are even when she strongly disagrees with your decisions. I really got a good laugh when reading about gap-toothed Bob, as I think he moved over to our neck of the woods. I wish I would have broken the reading up a bit so I still had more to read, but you have a habit of making that very hard. Thank you so very much for another amazing story!

Justin

PS. Now hurry and crank out another one!"

You can find the book here:



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...can I comment on a comment, lol? For anyone just stumbling onto this site, it is your lucky day! You just found a cache of some of the most enthralling stories available online.

    Enthralled: 'To hold spellbound; to bewitch, charm or captivate; To make subservient; to enslave or subjugate.'

    And you WILL become a slave to her stories once you get going...but that's not such a bad thing in this case.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest